Great Things Ahead!
So looking forward to the 2019/2020 Master Key Experience!
“We must be willing to get rid of the life we’ve planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us. The old skin has to be shed before the new one can come.” —Joseph Campbell
“You can learn new things at any time in your life if you’re willing to be a beginner. If you actually learn to like being a beginner, the whole world opens up to you.” — Barbara Sher
My Highlights from the 1st Webinar:
- The Greatest Adventure: Self-discovery
- Well begun is half done
- This is YOUR story
- Creating SELF-DIRECTED thinkers
- Crack the casing, knock off pieces of armor/concrete
- HOW: Honesty, Openness & Willingness
- The mysterious source that never sleeps + habit = Un-stoppable
- Thoughts charged with feelings ==> Action
- Resistance is our old blueprint
- Use of scientific accelerating techniques
- Do you want to paint by numbers, or paint a Masterpiece?
- Strive to do your best!